Google Analytics provides over 90 reports which are generated based on your visitors' data. Learning how to extract valuable information from these reports requires extensive knowledge and experience in using Google Analytics and working with the interface. Even when you've worked out how to make the most of the reports you've got in your profile, other powerful features like goals and event tracking can unlock even more value!
To save you the time and trouble, dEnigma Consulting has the necessary experience to translate Google Analytics tables, statistics and graphs into insights and recommendations, which are unique to each client. Our Google Analytics reports contain more than the automated reports that can be downloaded from the Google Analytics interface and answer crucial questions, such as:
- Where are your visitors coming from and what language do they use on their browser?
- Which search engine keywords are bringing visitors to your site? Where are your website's SEO weak spots?
- How compatible is your website with your visitor’s browsers, operating systems and monitors?
- What season of the year/day of the week/time of the day do most visitors come to your website?
- Which pages of your website are most popular?
All these questions, and more, are answered in our Insight Report, along with graphical and statistical proof for you to correlate our answers to hard data.
A valuable aspect of these reports is the recommendations on how your website performance can be improved. These reports are produced on a monthly basis for a minimum period of 12 months.
The Insight Report package start from $850/month for a single domain, non-ecommerce site.
If you are interested in purchasing this package, contact us and we will set it up for you.